Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01729 UAH / CDF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 67% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,863₴ (2,709,671 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)