Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.105 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 156% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,570₴ (3,599 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)