Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.294 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,393₴ (€1,451) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)