Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.226 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 318% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,713₴ (€2,146) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)