Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1055%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16391 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 1092% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 193,724₴ (1,181,860 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)