Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10360 UAH / AOA *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 120% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,878₴ (529,688 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)