Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 453%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12880 UAH / AOA *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 602% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 84,245₴ (654,054 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)