Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 650%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15640 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 1015% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 101,476₴ (648,838 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)