Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09094 UAH / AOA *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 171% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 78,521₴ (863,470 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)