Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11154 UAH / AOA *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 179% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,058₴ (601,188 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)