Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 675%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15415 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 985% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 119,305₴ (773,938 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)