Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15612 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 1039% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 170,787₴ (1,093,953 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pescara costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 240,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $6,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villavicencio costs COL$800,000 (34 minutes ago)