Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09005 UAH / AOA *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 170% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,723₴ (840,893 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)