Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.320 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 76% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,678₴ (Mex$ 21,718) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)