Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.436 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 129% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,717₴ (Mex$ 24,870) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)