Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.453 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 87% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,398₴ (Mex$ 34,686) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)