Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04545 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 224% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,448₴ (647,956 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)