Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.245 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 204% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,413₴ ($1,883) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)