Cost of living in Lobito, Angola vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08985 UAH / AOA *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 220% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 76,820₴ (854,937 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $8,500 (about 2 hours ago)