Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16562 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 612% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 106,869₴ (645,271 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)