Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.832 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 69% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,620₴ (6,575 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)