Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 431%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.132 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 249% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,917₴ (€1,199) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)