Cost of living comparison between Lisbon, Portugal and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,428 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.913 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 249% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,751₴ (€1,963) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Thimphu costs 3,000 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $778 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,617 (about 3 hours ago)