Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 533%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,901 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.461 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 239% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,046₴ (€1,934) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)