Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 102% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,223₴ (руб 43,331) in Lipetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)