Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45892 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 61% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,282₴ (руб 42,016) in Lipetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €64 (38 minutes ago)