Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 51% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,081₴ (Php35,257) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)