Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.085 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,264₴ (元6,429) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)