Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04671 UAH / CRC
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 39% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,325₴ (₡ 328,122) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)