Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04896 UAH / CRC
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 47% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,617₴ (₡ 359,849) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 144₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $23,531 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)