Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.483 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 67% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,125₴ (€1,480) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)