Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,775 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.040 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,976₴ (S/. 4,474) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)