Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03767 UAH / MWK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 6% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,376₴ (673,593 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 31,250 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$1.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (about 2 hours ago)