Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03703 UAH / MWK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 86% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,300₴ (602,177 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)