Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03781 UAH / MWK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 95% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,298₴ (774,944 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)