Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03841 UAH / MWK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 44% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,350₴ (972,451 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)