Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03594 UAH / MWK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 69% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,340₴ (705,129 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (37 minutes ago)