Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03608 UAH / MWK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 87% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,388₴ (481,980 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (40 minutes ago)