Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.089 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 41% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,965₴ (元9,284) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)