Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.119 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,412₴ (€1,716) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)