Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.646 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 160% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,689₴ (€2,372) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)