Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,517₴ (Php35,980) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)