Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.531 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,760₴ (Php52,267) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)