Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.613 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 330% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,858₴ (€2,441) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)