Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.389 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 341% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,879₴ (€2,344) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)