Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 691%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.828 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 427% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 78,995₴ (£2,335) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)