Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.526 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 94% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,389₴ (€1,782) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)