Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 984%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.845 UAH / CHF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 618% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,773₴ (CHF 2,674) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)