Cost of living comparison between Latina, Italy and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.192 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 313% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,608₴ (€2,292) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)