Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.951 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,172₴ (1,044 CUC) in Las Tunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)