Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,566₴ (RD$ 36,893) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)