Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,908₴ (RD$ 21,936) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)