Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22676 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,150₴ (₨150,599) in Larkana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)