Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.863 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 158% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,097₴ (€2,042) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)