Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.460 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 212% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,310₴ (€1,057) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)