Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.089 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,096₴ (元6,871) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)