Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.526 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 87% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,531₴ (€1,590) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)