Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07490 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 110% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,289₴ (364,330 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (31 minutes ago)