Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08632 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 149% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,862₴ (450,208 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)