Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08008 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 125% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,241₴ (365,127 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)