Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07728 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,789₴ (424,307 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)