Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23241 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,050₴ (69,058 Dinar) in Laghouat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)