Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.619 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 101% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,603₴ (3,783 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)