Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.015 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 62% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,898₴ (4,853 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)