Cost of living comparison between La Serena, Chile and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03920 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 278% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,025₴ (CH$1,505,554) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (42 minutes ago)