Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 523%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04220 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 244% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,765₴ (CH$1,060,822) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)