Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 474%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04163 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 296% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,404₴ (CH$1,427,052) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)