Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04184 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 57% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,711₴ (CH$901,315) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)