Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.843 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,476₴ ($b7,670) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)