Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 402%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.811 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 195% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,250₴ ($b11,611) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)