Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.210 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 143% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,543₴ ($2,501) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)