Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.465 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 252% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,821₴ ($1,731) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)