Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.939 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 270% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,284₴ (€1,212) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)