Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.753 UAH / KWD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 440% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 81,038₴ (Dinar 956) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)