Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 617%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.439 UAH / KWD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 455% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 86,697₴ (Dinar 980) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)