Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31837 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 12,734₴ (Taka 39,996) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)