Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34525 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,337₴ (Taka 44,424) in Kushtia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)