Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42031 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 22,588₴ (руб 53,742) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)