Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.358 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 152% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,665₴ (GH₵4,351) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (19 minutes ago)