Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.626 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,490₴ (GH₵2,790) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)