Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16350 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,487₴ (131,422 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (15 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)