Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15956 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 41% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,173₴ (132,695 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)