Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15761 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 45% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,480₴ (91,871 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)