Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.937 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 153% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,288₴ (RM4,259) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)