Cost of living comparison between Kuching, Malaysia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.306 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 195% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,151₴ (RM7,319) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)