Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.788 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 158% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,464₴ (RM9,497) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)