Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.754 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 145% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,972₴ (RM3,993) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)