Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.113 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 179% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,546₴ (RM7,123) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)