Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.097 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,897₴ (RM3,099) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)