Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.668 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,458₴ (RM4,718) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mainz costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)