Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.577 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,861₴ (RM4,388) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)