Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,974 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.051 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 133% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,110₴ (RM3,819) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (25 minutes ago)