Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,097 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.278 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 130% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,307₴ (RM4,031) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)