Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,753 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.609 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 48% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,999₴ (RM6,052) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)