Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,009 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.146 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 141% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,185₴ (RM5,888) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)