Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,985 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.935 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 131% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,184₴ (RM3,738) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)