Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 356%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.219 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 505% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,456₴ (kr 18,779) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)