Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.476 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 420% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,385₴ (kr 17,946) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)